KARAJAN AUDIO MODULE DRIVER

Does anyone know of any beta drivers that I could use, or have any suggestions on how to fix the drivers that are out already? Do YOU have quality content? Mar 3, Messages: Do you already have an account? Distributed Computing - General. You must log in or sign up to reply here.
Uploader: Arashikree
Date Added: 1 December 2009
File Size: 37.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59104
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Yes, my password is: Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links. Jun 7, Messages: If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post. I'd just install what Nvidia or DFI give you.

You must log in or sign up to reply here. Benchmarking Software and Discussion Overclock. Password Please enter a password for your user account. Can't get enough of Overclock. Keep the standards high and the noise low. I just installed realtek modlue 64 driver for my karajan audio module on my dfi lanparty nf4 sli dr board and I'm still not receiving sound through my creative 7. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. In order to be able to post messages on the Overclock.

Distributed Computing - General.

TheLostsMar 3, For any time-sensitive issues, or anything pertaining to our business operations, email is a far better way to contact me than PM. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm really running into some troubles with this.

Karajan audio module (DFI nF4)

There's another option for drivers, and that's the Realtek drivers. BB code is On. Nvidia does not have any audio drivers for this device on their website. Register Now In order to be able to post mocule on the Overclock. I have not installed any audio drivers when installing my nf4 chipset drivers.

I have exactly the same problem, is an answer about that? Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below. Log in or Sign up. Quote message in reply? The problem with them is it sounds very tinny, and it has a buzz to it.

Mar 3, Messages: Does anyone know of kzrajan beta drivers that I could use, or have any suggestions on how to fix the drivers that are out already? Originally Posted by Chipp I don't even bother with Realtek, the drivers they give out never work. Do you already have an account?

Karajan Audio Module. - - An Overclocking Community

Also with the stock drivers, there isn't a control panel or equalizer functions i liked the XP one, i believe it was called the nvmixer. Options Quote message in reply?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome. Keep up with us on Facebook! Ok got sound YEAH!!!

Comments

Popular Posts